Stone Conservatives are working hard to relay the Conservative message and values to the people of Stone. We are a vibrant Association that is both politically and socially active. Outside election time, we run a vast array of social events for all tastes.
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Sustain and promote the objects and values of the Party in the Parliamentary Constituency of Stone
- Provide an effective campaigning organisation
- Secure the return of Conservative Candidates at elections
- Raise the necessary funds to achieve these objectives
Like any worthwhile organisation there is a lot of hard work to be done. It is rewarding and often good fun.
As members of the Stone Constituency Conservative Association you will be eligible to join the 'Supper Club' and/or the '200 Club'.
The Supper Club in the Stone Constituency is open to members and their friends. It meets quarterly, the new venue the Stone Golf Club. Suppers will be simple, informal get-togethers with a two-course meal. We will also have a speaker; (not necessarily political), many of whom will be local. The membership details are as follows:
- An Annual Membership (to cover administrative costs) is £6 per member, and runs from August with the first supper in September.
- Suppers, which are presently held at the Stone Golf Club are charged at £17 for members and £19 for guests.
- Dates and detail for the Supper Club are listed on the 'Events Page'.
The 200 Club is a draw known as the 200 Club Draw of the Stone Constituency Conservative Association. The Draw is set up under the authority of the Executive Council of the Stone Constituency Conservative Association. The 200 Club commenced in 1st January 2005. The membership details are as follows:
- The Club is open to all paid-up members of the Association and will be restricted to 200 in total.
- Monthly contributions will be £5 per share, but members may apply for more than one share.
- Standing order payments will be due on the 1st of each month and will entitle the member's "number(s)" to be included in the monthly cash draw, the results of which will be announced at the end of each month. Lucky prize winners will be notified in writing..
Should you wish to join the 'Supper Club' or the '200 Club' - please click on the 'Contact Us' Page and enter your choice in the comments section.